Cincinnati, OH, USA · Cincinnati, OH, USA · Ohio, USA
Posted on Friday, September 29, 2023
About the Role:As an Operations Manager at Gearsupply, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the seamless functioning of the organization by overseeing multiple key areas. This includes maintaining accurate inventory records, forecasting, and managing resources, contract compliance, pricing strategies, logistics coordination, team management, and facility oversight. Your goal is to optimize operations and resource utilization to meet sales targets and enhance overall efficiency. What's in it for you:
- $80,000 base salary
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage to best fit your needs starting Day 1
- Experience working for an industry-leading company in the tech industry
- Uncapped professional growth potential
- Office located in vibrant OTR (near Findlay Market)
- 30+ PTO days a year
- Short workdays on Fridays- office closes at 4pm.
- Be part of a winning team - Voted 2023 Companies with the Best Culture by Purpose Job and a 2023 Finalist for the Cincinnati Fast 55
- Ensuring alignment and accuracy between physical inventory and ERP/inventory system.
- Forecasting inventory lifecycle workflows and resource requirements, and align, contract, and manage resources to successfully meet operating and sales goals.
- Overseeing the monitoring, tracking and compliance of contracts. Developing pricing guidelines, pricing rates and proposal pricing strategies.
- Managing a team of 1-3 logistics staff as well as oversee hiring for all logistics.
- Overseeing the logistics team in; A. working with freight carriers to provide best and most cost-effective shipping services and B. maintaining a shipping claims rate of under 5% (lost freight, damaged freight, extra charges, etc.)
- Managing facilities infrastructure including office environment and administrative staff.
- 3-5 years' experience in Operations Management.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Extremely organized and accountable
- Ability to multitask and juggle many different important projects at one time
- B2B experience.
- Experience in hiring, training, and managing staff.
- Desire to be part of, and comfortable working in, a fast-growth start-up environment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Initiative, persistence, flexibility, and resiliency.
- Self-starter: goal-oriented and self-motivated.