Sun & Water Consulting
About Sun & Water
Sun & Water is a management consulting firm helping companies with their IT and business transformation projects. They provide companies with top-tier project management.
Unlike a staffing firm, Sun & Water Consulting employees are project managers embedded on their clients’ teams, but when the project is done, that person doesn’t get completely rolled off. We do not look in traditional pools of people for hiring. Besides the traditional path of Project Managers with the experience and certifications, we look in many different pathways that others may not think are traditional Project Managers, but we have found are excellent candidates. Pathways where we search for excellent Project Managers:
- Former female athletes
- Second chance individuals
- Disabled individuals
Applying to Our Roles
In order to join our team, we need to get you placed on a client team. Following the completion of the initial client’s project, you remain on our team and we help facilitate your next placement. You can expect the process to flow as follows:
- Complete our contact form at https://www.swconsult.tech/about
- We'll get in touch to learn more about you
- If we’d like you to join the team, we begin the application processes with potential clients
- Once you receive an offer to join a client’s project, you become a member of the Sun & Water Consulting team and begin your project
Are you that Project Manager? The One? The Best, but know you can be even better? Sun & Water Consulting may be looking for you. We are a top tier consulting firm specializing in managing our clients' Critical Projects. We pride ourselves on our ability to find talent. Our hiring ways are unusual, but it helps us find those that can be the best.
- If you have ten years of prior business or IT related Project Management experience, let's see if we fit.
We pride ourselves on our 4 priorities that we not only live by, but how the company is run. We make this pledge to you and look for you to make the pledge back to us.
- And then the work.