Strategic Sales Director
Note about Remote availability: This position is remote, work-from-home but must be physically based in the great state of Ohio (Columbus-area preferred).
About the Role:
The Strategic Sales Director will join our Sales team and will be responsible for finding and growing new enterprise business. This individual will report to the Regional Vice President of Sales. Must be comfortable maintaining an active pipeline, identifying market trends and conditions, initiating and building relationships with senior executives, and designing and executing sales plans to close paradigm-shifting opportunities. Experience in Saas sales is a plus.
What You'll Do:
- Manage and work assigned sales territory, focusing on enterprise opportunities.
- Build new relationships with executives and key decision-makers within assigned accounts.
- Maintain accurate sales pipeline and forecast through Unite Us CRM tools.
- Effectively communicate the vision and value of Unite Us technology to prospects and clients.
- Consistently meet or exceed the predetermined quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Identify, visit, and influence decision-makers of prospective customers.
- Upsell and cross-sell within the existing client base.
- Participate in sales training.
You’re a great fit for this role if you have:
- At least 6 years of enterprise sales or relevant leadership experience.
- Experience making formal presentations to the executive leadership of large enterprise corporations.
- Expertise selling Saas solutions or within the Healthcare and/or government market; and ability to be the company’s subject matter expert.
- The ability to maintain a deep understanding of the sales pipeline, trends, and potential risk.
- Strong problem-solving and collaboration skills.
- Desire to build and own your book of business.
- Team-spirit - you’re able to work well cross-functionally in a setting that includes sales support & operations, marketing, and product.
- Comfortability using and discussing technologies and an aptitude for learning.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (MBA) is strongly preferred
Unite Us’ mission is to unlock the potential of every community. Our co-founders started Unite Us in 2013 to serve the people they served with. They witnessed firsthand the barriers and inefficiencies in trying to navigate health and social services and set out to improve that experience for veterans and their families. Unite Us quickly expanded to serving all people who need connections to care across our country. Through Unite Us’ national network and software, community-based organizations, government agencies, and healthcare organizations are all connected to better collaborate to meet the needs of the individuals in their communities. We drive the collaboration to predict, deliver, and pay for services that impact whole-person health. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us.
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- This position is remote, U.S. based; the applicant must reside in the state of Ohio.
- This position may require up to 20% travel
- The target pay range for this role is: $150,000-155,000 + variable compensation plan. This salary range represents our national target range for this role. Some geographic areas may have higher target ranges.
- All team members will be required to pass a background check which includes criminal, employment, and education verification
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.