Executive Assistant to the CEO and COO- Hybrid
The Executive Assistant to the CEO and COO will coordinate office activities and operations while providing clerical and administrative support to the CEO and COO and additional senior leaders as necessary. This position is home-based, remote from the Columbus, Ohio area and will be responsible for meeting with the COO in person at least twice a week.
- Responds to and resolves administrative matters and inquiries.
- Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, and appointments for executives and senior leaders.
- Regularly retrieve and review company mail.
- Scan, save and organize files and documents.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s degree in office administration or related field preferred.
- At least two years of administrative and clerical experience supporting executive leadership required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be located in Columbus, Ohio.
- Must be able to meet with COO in person at least twice a week.
Check out what our employees think about working at Seamless: CLICK HERE
Seamless.AI has been delivering the world's best sales leads since 2015. Our product is the first real time, B2B search engine helping sales teams maximize revenue, increase sales, and easily acquire their total addressable market using artificial intelligence. We have been recognized as one of Ohio’s fastest growing companies and won 2020 Best Places to Work, LinkedIn’s Top 50 Tech Startups in 2020 and 2022, and Purpose Jobs 2023 Best Workplace Culture and Best Work-life balance. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the U.S.